5 Million Barrels going abroad

Started by Bande, Jul 07, 2022, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker

Oh shoot.  Thought this would be about wine.

Hobby

dogwalker

Yes because the cost of crude oil has dropped recently. 
If there is a recession it may drop more. 
Unemployed people don't drive to work.

HighStepper

• Oil has to be refined before you can have gas go into your tank
  • Refineries have been running nearly at full capacity.
  • Supplies of crude, including from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, have been going overseas.
  • Crude oil went to Europe to replace Russian oil.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

no dude that's too COMPLICATED!  It's all Chiden's fault.

Danno

gas prices are like rockets and feathers. They rocket up fast, slow like a feather when falling.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Like Like x 1 View List

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 07, 2022, 10:41 PM
  • Oil has to be refined before you can have gas go into your tank
  • Refineries have been running nearly at full capacity.
  • Supplies of crude, including from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, have been going overseas.
  • Crude oil went to Europe to replace Russian oil.
So, give our oil away?
That is not what these reserves are for.

Bande

Blkfyre

What the Republicans are hiding and you willfully ignoring as you didn't do the research is that under TRUMP in 2018 an agreement was set up to do this:

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=35032

Republicans are hoping people like you won't realize THEY were the ones causing this and I guess it's working.

And it's not giving, it's being sold...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 09, 2022, 10:16 AMWhat the Republicans are hiding and you willfully ignoring as you didn't do the research is that under TRUMP in 2018 an agreement was set up to do this:

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=35032

Republicans are hoping people like you won't realize THEY were the ones causing this and I guess it's working.

And it's not giving, it's being sold...

You have claimed the reason for high gas prices is oil shortages and Russia... If the US has an oil shortage don't you think that all oil needs to go to US needs first especially when taken from the Federal Oil Reserves.  We should not have to pay high gas prices to pay for Biden's fuck ups... And don't be telling people what they are thinking or forgetting unless you can read minds...

dogwalker

Hmm no one reads my posts on this topic apparently.  There is no single reason gasoline prices are high.
Many factors have gone into creating the current supply and demand situation.
However the main determinant of gas prices are crude oil FUTURE contract prices which take all those past factors into account and also attempt to guess what prices may be in the FUTURE.   So.......gas prices are not [only] determined by one thing that happened 4 years ago.

Hobby

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 09, 2022, 11:23 AMHmm no one reads my posts on this topic apparently.  There is no single reason gasoline prices are high.
Many factors have gone into creating the current supply and demand situation.
However the main determinant of gas prices are crude oil FUTURE contract prices which take all those past factors into account and also attempt to guess what prices may be in the FUTURE.   So.......gas prices are not [only] determined by one thing that happened 4 years ago.

Hmm no one reads my posts on this topic apparently.
They take your lead... they don't care what you post....LOL

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 09, 2022, 11:14 AMYou have claimed the reason for high gas prices is oil shortages and Russia... If the US has an oil shortage don't you think that all oil needs to go to US needs first especially when taken from the Federal Oil Reserves.  We should not have to pay high gas prices to pay for Biden's fuck ups... And don't be telling people what they are thinking or forgetting unless you can read minds...

I didn't claim anything. The reason, as the economic link I sent said why we are sending oil out. And contracts are contracts. Or do you expect other countries to just back out of contracts with us if they want to?