FBI Agents Reportedly Looked For Nuclear Documents In Search Of Trump’s Home

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 11, 2022, 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 17, 2022, 04:36 PMIt doesn't matter if it's the DOJ, voters will still think it was Trumped up charges from Democrats.
I think Trump will make a deal with the DOJ to never run again, I'll bet the RNC is doing a backdoor deal to make this go away.

I don't want Trump to be President again, I also don't want the current old senile man to be President either.

Right, because that's how the Republicans have been spinning it. Doesn't matter if it's true, that's their story and that's how the rank and file will believe it:

https://tennesseelookout.com/2022/08/10/republicans-in-congress-line-up-behind-trump-after-he-says-fbi-searched-mar-a-lago/

"The raid by Joe Biden's FBI on the home of a former president who is also Biden's chief political opponent is an unprecedented assault on democratic norms and the rule of law. Biden has taken our republic into dangerous waters," U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley tweeted.

https://www.vox.com/2022/8/9/23298080/mar-a-lago-raid-trump-florida-desantis-republicans-regime

"The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization," he said in a statement. "Attorney General Garland, preserve your documents and clear your calendar."

Think about this for a second. Here you have the likely next speaker of the House claiming without the tiniest shred of evidence that the Justice Department is persecuting a former president — and vowing to use his authority to punish them as a result. His response to his baseless claim of the politicization of investigative powers is to promise a politicized investigation of his own.

McCarthy was far from alone. Trump, who confirmed the raid in a lengthy statement, called it "an attack by the Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024" — an allegation that set the tone for much of the party in the wake of the dramatic FBI operation.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the leading non-Trump candidate in the 2024 GOP primary race, called the raid "another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime's political opponents." Florida Sen. Rick Scott, head of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, called it "3rd World country stuff." New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, the third-ranking House Republican, called for "an immediate investigation and accountability into Joe Biden and his Administration's weaponizing this [Justice] department against their political opponents."

zoezane

Hi @Blkfyre

09/21/2022 President Biden announced this morning that the FBI now has enough evidence to indict Donald Trump on charges of misdemeanor malarkey 📢
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

Quote from: zoezane on Aug 21, 2022, 02:32 PMHi @Blkfyre

09/21/2022 President Biden announced this morning that the FBI now has enough evidence to indict Donald Trump on charges of misdemeanor malarkey 📢

I was raised by a dad who was just like trump but worse. Dad got away with it, the Mormon church covered it up.  Dad was a traitor to his family, his country, to life.  He's now in the land of lost souls. He will have to figure it out.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

We are still waiting to hear what was in the documents seized by the FBI.
We are still waiting for Hunter "crackhead" Biden to be indicted on drug charges and not registering as a foreign agent.
Are we having fun yet?

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 21, 2022, 10:33 AMRight, because that's how the Republicans have been spinning it. Doesn't matter if it's true, that's their story and that's how the rank and file will believe it:

https://tennesseelookout.com/2022/08/10/republicans-in-congress-line-up-behind-trump-after-he-says-fbi-searched-mar-a-lago/

"The raid by Joe Biden's FBI on the home of a former president who is also Biden's chief political opponent is an unprecedented assault on democratic norms and the rule of law. Biden has taken our republic into dangerous waters," U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley tweeted.

https://www.vox.com/2022/8/9/23298080/mar-a-lago-raid-trump-florida-desantis-republicans-regime

"The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization," he said in a statement. "Attorney General Garland, preserve your documents and clear your calendar."

Think about this for a second. Here you have the likely next speaker of the House claiming without the tiniest shred of evidence that the Justice Department is persecuting a former president — and vowing to use his authority to punish them as a result. His response to his baseless claim of the politicization of investigative powers is to promise a politicized investigation of his own.

McCarthy was far from alone. Trump, who confirmed the raid in a lengthy statement, called it "an attack by the Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024" — an allegation that set the tone for much of the party in the wake of the dramatic FBI operation.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the leading non-Trump candidate in the 2024 GOP primary race, called the raid "another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime's political opponents." Florida Sen. Rick Scott, head of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, called it "3rd World country stuff." New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, the third-ranking House Republican, called for "an immediate investigation and accountability into Joe Biden and his Administration's weaponizing this [Justice] department against their political opponents."

FBI Has such a good track record of failing to get Trump. Even with all the lies, corruption, And BOMBSHELL witnesses that never materialized. All media blitz prior to Midterm elections. They are Failing again.

Bande

bats

Quote from: Bande on Aug 22, 2022, 07:39 PMhttps://www.reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/comments/wp770l/itd_be_a_shame_if_this_video_was_spread_around/
It's so obvious that in this misleading video Obama is actually talking about the spread of lies and disinformation by the right. Want proof? Here you go. Skip ahead to the 30:40 mark.