Top FBI Agent Leaves Bureau After Damning Whistleblower Report

Started by Bande, Aug 31, 2022, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

STUNNING Allegations: Top FBI Agent Leaves Bureau After Damning Whistleblower Report

Imagine that.
Support your Corrupt F.B.I. & D.O.J.

Bande

Blkfyre

Speaking of corrupt FBI, I am guessing you are going to want this person to be removed due to the corruption found here, right?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/08/brett-kavanaugh-fbi-investigation.

" we learned that the FBI had received 4,500—4,500!—tips about Kavanaugh, which were referred to the White House, i.e. the organization trying to get the guy confirmed to the Court. And now, the FBI has confirmed that, yeah, it didn't really feel the need to look into any of those tips, and when it did follow up on some, the White House was making sure it didn't dig too far."

But yeah, Democrats are the one who are cheating and Trump didn't stack the deck for Supreme Court Justices

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Sep 01, 2022, 03:37 PMSpeaking of corrupt FBI, I am guessing you are going to want this person to be removed due to the corruption found here, right?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/08/brett-kavanaugh-fbi-investigation.

" we learned that the FBI had received 4,500—4,500!—tips about Kavanaugh, which were referred to the White House, i.e. the organization trying to get the guy confirmed to the Court. And now, the FBI has confirmed that, yeah, it didn't really feel the need to look into any of those tips, and when it did follow up on some, the White House was making sure it didn't dig too far."

But yeah, Democrats are the one who are cheating and Trump didn't stack the deck for Supreme Court Justices

Oh come on, don't start with the Kavanaugh shit again... The Democrats tried to torpedo Kavanaugh from an event that happened when he was a kid over 30 years ago. Sure there were lots of tips... crazy people wanting 15 minutes of fame for their BS... thought you were smarter than this?

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Sep 01, 2022, 04:47 PMOh come on, don't start with the Kavanaugh shit again... The Democrats tried to torpedo Kavanaugh from an event that happened when he was a kid over 30 years ago. Sure there were lots of tips... crazy people wanting 15 minutes of fame for their BS... thought you were smarter than this?

How do we know there weren't tips on more recent things that may have corroborated what happened then?

dogwalker

he said.... they said....she said.... someone else said...a reporter said......a TV show said....a youtube video says. 
The problem with all of that is I did not witness it, it does not affect me, and therefore I do not have any idea what really happened and also don't care.

@bats.....why am I commmenting then?  To make the point I don't care....lol. 
FBI agent quits job?  Why would I care?  Not anyone I know.  People quit jobs all the time. So what.
Whistleblowers.....most are forgetten.  I don't care.

Romanticlover

The FBI has lost what little integrity they had left, starting with 9/11. They could of stopped the attack when an agent noticed something strange going on at that flight school but her supervisors decided not to follow up. The FBI is suppose to go after terrorists like the US citizen that tried to assassinate Salman Rushdie but they botched that as well. The FBI also raided a journalist who had Biden's daughters diary which detailed her drug addiction.

Nowadays the FBI is just a pawn of the Democrat party doing their dirty work.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, Sen Grassley and other Republicans are going to investigate how corrupt and inept the FBI is.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 01, 2022, 06:37 PMThe FBI has lost what little integrity they had left, starting with 9/11. They could of stopped the attack when an agent noticed something strange going on at that flight school but her supervisors decided not to follow up. The FBI is suppose to go after terrorists like the US citizen that tried to assassinate Salman Rushdie but they botched that as well. The FBI also raided a journalist who had Biden's daughters diary which detailed her drug addiction.

Nowadays the FBI is just a pawn of the Democrat party doing their dirty work.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, Sen Grassley and other Republicans are going to investigate how corrupt and inept the FBI is.
Just because Trump and his acolytes in right-wing media land are busy smearing the FBI to deflect from Trump's misconduct doesn't make the smears true.

There are more than 35,000 employees in the FBI, including around 15,000 agents. Given the size of the agency, it's ridiculous to toss out conclusory statements like "the FBI is just a pawn of the Democrat party doing their dirty work."

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Sep 01, 2022, 05:54 PM@bats.....why am I commmenting then?  To make the point I don't care....lol. 
FBI agent quits job?  Why would I care?  Not anyone I know.  People quit jobs all the time. So what.
Whistleblowers.....most are forgetten.  I don't care.
I can't really comment on it, either, since I almost never watch these videos.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 01, 2022, 06:37 PMNowadays the FBI is just a pawn of the Democrat party doing their dirty work.
The typical Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent is white, male, and middle-aged, often with a military background. They are more conservative than liberal. Some time ago I read something that indicated that there are more registered Republicans than Democrats in the FBI. That should not seem surprising.

Trump early on to run his con called the news media fake news and the FBI corrupt.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

If the FBI is so conservative then why aren't the Democrats asking for an investigation?
Oh that's right, it's because they are just as corrupt and mobbed up as the FBI.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/republican-promises-investigation-fbi-whistleblowers-reportedly-call-wray-ouster

Most Americans are tired of mobbed up corrupt Democrat politicians, November can't come soon enough.

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 01, 2022, 08:41 PMIf the FBI is so conservative then why aren't the Democrats asking for an investigation?
Historically, Americans haven't much cared about the political leanings of civil servants. Only since Trump and his media allies began pumping their base full of lies and propaganda did MAGA World start to believe in things like the "deep state," widespread corruption in the FBI, and other fact-free nonsense.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Sep 01, 2022, 09:02 PMHistorically, Americans haven't much cared about the political leanings of civil servants. Only since Trump and his media allies began pumping their base full of lies and propaganda did MAGA World start to believe in things like the "deep state," widespread corruption in the FBI, and other fact-free nonsense.

That's because we were told that the FBI is a respectable agency and their agents are boy scouts who would never lie or do anything wrong. I'm not saying all FBI agents are bad but it appears that their managers are.

I find it odd that not one Democrat in Congress is calling for an investigation.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

you mean like F.B.I. director James Comey, who probably got Trump elected
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome