Vivek Ramaswamy Drops Out

Started by HighStepper, Jan 15, 2024, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 20, 2024, 09:05 AMTrump is showing the same 50% lead going into New Hampshire. The economy and the border are what matters to most Americans, he's going to President again so get use to it.

Why? You haven't gotten used to Biden *being* President, right? In fact, your opinion is just because he was elected doesn't make him a good president. So tell us again why it is we should get used to it?

dogwalker

The Canadian border must matter a lot to those in New Hampshire and since there is no big city there they are probably not being sent endless buses of southern migrants.  As long as the maple syrup industry is ok they are fine.

The economy and (southern) border do not matter to me at all.  I'd say I care most about taxes and health insurance costs, both of which need huge improvements. However few Presidents lately, no matter what party, have improved those much. Both costs keep going higher with less and less benefit, at least for me.

Romanticlover

I have friends and family all over this country and they all the same thing: "they hate Biden".
If you get outside of dope-smoking California then you will hear what most Americans think.

As for the southern border: many Democrats are finally seeing the light we Republicans have been saying for years, even Adam Schiff(D) said it was unsustainable.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

On 11/4/24 there will be crying in the streets when Trump wins again and their tears will be delicious.

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 20, 2024, 10:03 AMI have friends and family all over this country and they all the same thing: "they hate Biden".
If you get outside of dope-smoking California then you will hear what most Americans think.
I shouldn't have to say this, but for obvious reasons, your friends and family don't represent most Americans ::) .

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jan 20, 2024, 01:52 PMI shouldn't have to say this, but for obvious reasons, your friends and family don't represent most Americans ::) .

Yes they do.

They work and pay taxes, they want to live in a safe country with secure borders. They also don't want to be told what kind of appliances and cars they can own.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 20, 2024, 01:58 PMYes they do.

They work and pay taxes, they want to live in a safe country with secure borders. They also don't want to be told what kind of appliances and cars they can own.
This is great news for political campaigns across the country. Their polling operations can be slimmed down now that word is out that the views held by your family and friends represent the views held by most Americans!

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 20, 2024, 01:58 PMYes they do.

Fairly certain you held the same opinion at the last election. How'd that majority of people work out for you then?

Romanticlover

Senile Joe is going to lose just like the Packers did tonight.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 20, 2024, 08:27 PMSenile Joe is going to lose just like the Packers did tonight.
That's a laugh. Your guy can't keep track of who he's supposed to lie about. Trumpers are so gullible.

dogwalker

Trump confused Haley with Pelosi.  Senility?  Ranting is a sign of dementia.
Biden is 81.  Trump is 77.
So do Republicans believe one is senile only after age 80?
No one is convincing me 4 years makes much difference at those ages.
I have a feeling that in the 2028 Presidential election people will want candidates that are substantially younger.

Romanticlover

Biden did the same thing the other day, he thought a Congresswoman was in attendance..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-appears-confuse-woman-dem-congresswoman-wasnt-in-attendance-mixed-up

Both candidates are old, I wish we had other choices but it's going to be Biden-Trump again.

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 20, 2024, 10:03 AMI have friends and family all over this country and they all the same thing: "they hate Biden".
A lot depends on who one talks to and which news outlets one follows.

A more accurate assessment as to who is "hated" would come from actual votes cast. Trump has never won the popular vote. Trump became president in 2016 because of an Electoral Map, not because most people liked him. Trump lost in 2020 because more people preferred Biden.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

That may be true but this time around Biden will lose because he's a dismal failure.
Again, I'm not a huge Trump fan but I dislike Biden's policies(and so do most Americans).
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 21, 2024, 12:31 PMThat may be true but this time around Biden will lose because he's a dismal failure.
Again, I'm not a huge Trump fan but I dislike Biden's policies(and so do most Americans).

Uhm, last time people hated Trump's policies (and so did most Americans according to the polls)