Vivek Ramaswamy Drops Out

Started by HighStepper, Jan 15, 2024, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Vivek Ramaswamy suspends campaign and endorses Trump.
Link

Good bye to the class clown...for now. He probably will reemerge in some smarmy way. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

That phony made a big deal about saying his campaign was based on "speaking the truth." Then he endorsed Trump.

What a country.

Romanticlover

Ramalamadingdong didn't have a chance.

I suspect Haley will drop out after the New Hampshire primary, DeSantis will probably drop out after Super Tuesday.

Trump 2024
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 16, 2024, 03:44 PMRamalamadingdong didn't have a chance.

I suspect Haley will drop out after the New Hampshire primary, DeSantis will probably drop out after Super Tuesday.

Trump 2024
I think it might be the other way around. DeSantis is expected to perform badly in New Hampshire. He is going to focus on South Carolina with minimal effort in New Hampshire.

Niki Haley has the best chance of beating Joe Biden in the General Election.

dogwalker

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 16, 2024, 03:44 PMRamalamadingdong didn't have a chance.

Trump 2024
Are you trolling, or do you honestly wish to see Trump in the White House again? 

dogwalker

It's obvious.
50% like Trump and 50% like Biden (maybe less recently), so the odds are......

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jan 16, 2024, 11:02 PMAre you trolling, or do you honestly wish to see Trump in the White House again?

He's the lesser of two evils, I certainly don't want the senile war monger in the White House again.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

With all the "Joe is old" rhetoric, many seem to forget (or not be aware)
that Trump is only 3.5 years younger than Biden. 
Biden was born just before the Pearl Harbor attack.  Trump was born just after World War 2 ended.
Maybe Biden should dye his hair orange?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 17, 2024, 05:36 AMHe's the lesser of two evils, I certainly don't want the senile war monger in the White House again.
Thanks. I'm always trying to understand why anyone would vote for the guy who has engaged in misconduct that makes Nixon's crimes seem like petty shoplifting.

Romanticlover

Quote from: dogwalker on Jan 17, 2024, 09:30 AMWith all the "Joe is old" rhetoric, many seem to forget (or not be aware)
that Trump is only 3.5 years younger than Biden. 
Biden was born just before the Pearl Harbor attack.  Trump was born just after World War 2 ended.
Maybe Biden should dye his hair orange?

lol

At least Trump has his mental facilities, he passed a cognitive test.
If you ask Old Joe, I'll bet he would say "I know where the cog goes, come on man."
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 17, 2024, 01:30 PMlol

If you ask Old Joe, I'll bet he would say "I know where the cog goes, come on man."

And Biden hasn't, but then again, he hasn't taken one either. The absence does not constitute a failing one. That's like saying Trump must be a drug addict because he hasn't taken a test for one. Just because he acts like he's on drugs doesn't mean he's using :)

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 17, 2024, 01:30 PMlol

We keep discussing cognitive tests. The test that Trump took was a joke
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=10354

We all know how Trump brags and embellishes things. Trump asks his doctor to give him an easy test, then brags about his cognitive abilities. The man is pathetic.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 18, 2024, 12:40 PMThe man is pathetic.

I agree Biden is pathetic, come on man jump on the Trump train.
Make America Normal Again
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

At least Trump talked to the press, he's an egomaniac and loves to hear himself speak but at least he talked to the press. Biden hasn't had a press conference in months, is he still alive?
Are we having fun yet?