Why Attend Parties?

Started by Hobby, Mar 20, 2022, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Attending gatherings is the first step in getting invited to larger Mixer Parties.  Everyone is nervous and have their reservations about attending a gatherings.  Someone I know might see me it usually there biggest fear or the Cops will raid the place. So what if you are seen? Not as if they caught you in an Orgy. In all the years I have never known a Gathering or Mixer to be raided! Gatherings are kept low keyed just Healthy Adults out having some fun, making new friends, getting reacquainted with old lost friends. Also you can put a face to the handle, many times I have found the person I met at the gathering isn't the jerk I thought they were on the boards, sometimes far worse. When providers attend gatherings for a little investment of time they can meet new potential clients and can make notes to see or not to see while having a blast...a good break from their work.

Mixers are the best! Lots of Good Food, Drinks, and Entertainment! Simply Put Mixers are lots of fun with other Hobbyist and Providers you know and trust. As a bonus many well known Providers attend there may be a Provider you have been wanting to meet attending you never know who will show up last minute. Usually the day before or the day of the Mixer Providers will post their availability wanting to meet hobbyist in private for some private fun before, during or after the party. Then there are those After Parties where people go and meet in private! Contrary to many hobbyist's and provider's beliefs, No there are no illegal sexual activities going on at the mixer party. Sure there might be some titty flashing, ass showing but not BJ under the tables or Fucking on the tables! Lapdancing is harmless fun along with kissing booths. When I held mixers I always talked with the management to see how they felt about having a hosted Adult Party at their establishments. One proprietor said "it was the best party they ever had" and another sat in the middle of the dance floor getting a lapdance.  Good Times!

Private Parties are held at private residences and I have no clue about them...

If you haven't attended a Gathering or Event I say go and have fun at least once in your life. I will bet you will be like the reactions I have gotten from first time newbies over the years will be... "When is the next one?"

superhead

Oh I remember one Halloween mixer that the cops showed up to yea me and my date left real quick it was at a hotel years back in Concord I think I took the bus all the way from reno I wasn't happy
Luv MsHead

El_oso_33

Mixers, gatherings, private parties .. I've NEVER been disappointed.  We even had a tamale making party. Thx HS

Always a blast when you take a date or meet a date there.

Can't wait for the next one..lap dances and sexy dance floor action please.

✌️🐻
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

HighStepper

Quote from: superhead on Mar 20, 2022, 09:48 PMOh I remember one Halloween mixer that the cops showed up to yea me and my date left real quick it was at a hotel years back in Concord I think I took the bus all the way from reno I wasn't happy

Yes, I remember that mixer. It was planned to be for two days. We had used that venue, The Best Western, many times and always had a great time.

The mixer organizers had arranged with the hotel to give a special room rate for mixer attendees and to provide the banquet room at no charge.

There was tight security as to who would be admitted to the private mixer forum on RB. However, a lot of providers created ads mentioning specials for the weekend during the mixer weekend. LE monitoring RB ads saw a large influx of provider ads for Concord. This sent up a red flag.

There is speculation that a particular person tipped off LE. However, there were other LE investigation activities in play.  From the hotel they got the names of the mixer organizers. The police scared the shit out of them by threatening to arrest them for conspiracy to aid and albeit prostitution.

So, the mixer organizers shut the mixer actives in the ballroom down. We were all advised of the situation. Big chill on tying to book sessions. I was there with my ATF, so we stayed the weekend. Went in small groups to local restaurants and hung out at the pool.

KEY TAKEAWAY:

There is no longer coordination with the hotel for the mixer. A venue is booked and paid for. It could be a restaurant private room or hotel banquet room. Mixer attendees are free to find a close by hotel if they so choose.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

I stand corrected, this is the first time I heard of a raid on a mixer. That was long before me. I see... Providers had their rooms at the same hotel as the event. Yeah that would not be a good idea. I always suggested guest to book rooms else where. Once I did have rooms for guest to take a shower and change. I held the keys to the rooms.

dogwalker

There was another raid I'm aware of besides at the motel in Concord, which by the way was in Oct., 2011 [which I had prepared to go to until I got an e-mail from my favorite regular at the time telling me it was cancelled). 
      There was a raid at a mixer held at a hotel in downtown Sac in 2006.  The cops did not shut it down and we ignored them but they did arrest a few people with warrants and were checking a lot of people to be sure they were old enough to drink alcohol.  There was even an article about it in the Sacramento News & Review called "Crashing the Pajama Party" [because participants were encouraged to wear PJs---that was the theme]. The article was trying to make sense of why people at a political fundraiser [as it was billed] would be wearing PJs and have a lot of sexy women attending....lol.  No worries about other guests. The mixer booked the entire hotel for that night.  The hotel owners were happy to get all the business [hotel sold out----I stayed at a different one] in spite of the cops harassing them too, but that mixer was not welcome there in the future.
    Other than that, when mixers were held at hotel, there were a fair number of late night noise complaints.  Those were typically dealt with by hotel staff not the cops and in those cases we'd typically just move to another room.

Hobby

Quote from: superhead on Mar 20, 2022, 09:48 PMOh I remember one Halloween mixer that the cops showed up to yea me and my date left real quick it was at a hotel years back in Concord I think I took the bus all the way from reno I wasn't happy

Sounds to me after reading HS account it was Providers drew the attention not the Mixer. The mixer didn't get raided, the floors above in the rooms did.  My guess is knowing how noisy guest can get in the hallways and rooms it was the Hotel that made the complaint. Another tip off to Hotel management is that the room or in this case rooms call down for extra towels at frequency higher than normal is a red flag for management. I tell people to bring extra towels.

Hobby

Quote from: dogwalker on Mar 21, 2022, 07:48 AMThere was another raid I'm aware of besides at the motel in Concord, which by the way was in Oct., 2011 [which I had prepared to go to until I got an e-mail from my favorite regular at the time telling me it was cancelled). 
      There was a raid at a mixer held at a hotel in downtown Sac in 2006.  The cops did not shut it down and we ignored them but they did arrest a few people with warrants and were checking a lot of people to be sure they were old enough to drink alcohol.  There was even an article about it in the Sacramento News & Review called "Crashing the Pajama Party" [because participants were encouraged to wear PJs---that was the theme]. The article was trying to make sense of why people at a political fundraiser [as it was billed] would be wearing PJs and have a lot of sexy women attending....lol.  No worries about other guests. The mixer booked the entire hotel for that night.  The hotel owners were happy to get all the business [hotel sold out----I stayed at a different one] in spite of the cops harassing them too, but that mixer was not welcome there in the future.
    Other than that, when mixers were held at hotel, there were a fair number of late night noise complaints.  Those were typically dealt with by hotel staff not the cops and in those cases we'd typically just move to another room.

If the party at the motel was cancelled then how did it get raided?  Me thinks you exaggerate just a tad.  A entire Hotel? My guess it wasn't the Hilton. 

HighStepper

2011 Concord Best Western motel:
  • Police talked directly with the mixer organizers and threaten them with legal consequences if any prostitution related activities occurred at the hotel.
  • We had many mixers at that hotel. Management liked us.
AT previous mixers same motel.
  • After mixer ballroom festivities stopped, people had after parties in a few rooms. As DW said, noise complaints, so moved to another room. Eventually things quieted down.
  • At times police patrol cars cruise around the motel watching out for drunk drivers.
  • Towels in general at hotels. Some providers bring their own. Others give housekeeping a really big tip.

2006 Downtown Sac hotel Mixer:
  • A police raid as in an unexpected visit by law-enforcement.
  • Hotel owner not hobby friendly. Contacted police. Mixer/Motel contract was signed by motel management not owner.
  • ALL hotel rooms were booked by mixer guests.
  • However, the contract with the hotel didn't include the atrium to which the rooms faced onto.
  • Therefore it was public space and LE could come in there.
  • Patrol cars were parked outside the motel and police officers stood on the balcony overlooking the atrium.
  • Most people retreated back to their rooms until LE left. Then back to partying.
  • As DW mentioned a woman was arrested for having outstanding warrants.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Mar 21, 2022, 01:47 PM2011 Concord Best Western motel:
  • Police talked directly with the mixer organizers and threaten them with legal consequences if any prostitution related activities occurred at the hotel.
  • We had many mixers at that hotel. Management liked us.
AT previous mixers same motel.
  • After mixer ballroom festivities stopped, people had after parties in a few rooms. As DW said, noise complaints, so moved to another room. Eventually things quieted down.
  • At times police patrol cars cruise around the motel watching out for drunk drivers.
  • Towels in general at hotels. Some providers bring their own. Others give housekeeping a really big tip.

2006 Downtown Sac hotel Mixer:
  • A police raid as in an unexpected visit by law-enforcement.
  • Hotel owner not hobby friendly. Contacted police. Mixer/Motel contract was signed by motel management not owner.
  • ALL hotel rooms were booked by mixer guests.
  • However, the contract with the hotel didn't include the atrium to which the rooms faced onto.
  • Therefore it was public space and LE could come in there.
  • Patrol cars were parked outside the motel and police officers stood on the balcony overlooking the atrium.
  • Most people retreated back to their rooms until LE left. Then back to partying.
  • As DW mentioned a woman was arrested for having outstanding warrants.

What I am gleaning from your accounts is that the Main Mixer Party itself was not raided nor arrest made!  Sounds like the hotel and police were concerned with illegal activities in the rooms not the party ball room.  If some how the organizers coordinated the rooms with event is what tied them in. Anyone tied to the party could be arrested and held on suspicion for facilitating prostitution for like 24 hrs before being charged.  When I hosted parties I made it clear to all attending we had no control what guest did outside of the party. I told them we do not invite LE so don't you invite them by doing something stupid! The saloon has absolutely no control  nor any responsibility over any event all we provide is a board to make announcements.  It is up to the party host to ensure the safety and security of guests but should make it clear also they are not responsible what takes place outside the event.

Zep

While all this "history" is entertaining,  Maybe it should be noted that the very vast majority of parties and gatherings are just a ton of fun with no LE presence and no one getting busted and taken away. We are trying to encourage  people to partake in the fun times and not be scared away from attending.    ;)
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Quote from: zep on Mar 21, 2022, 03:15 PMWhile all this "history" is entertaining,  Maybe it should be noted that the very vast majority of parties and gatherings are just a ton of fun with no LE presence and no one getting busted and taken away. We are trying to encourage  people to partake in the fun times and not be scared away from attending.    ;)

Very True! Like I said I started hosting long after these mishaps took place. I wonder how many Mixers vs how many raids? We learn from mistakes! Anyone who attended the events I hosted knew I had security hired to monitor the goings on. Didn't allow loitering, smoking around entrance, restrooms or parking lot. I never had any encounters with LE but then again I was careful about the location. From what I have read here I certainly would not host a party in Concord! Sometimes things go south in a hurry, look what happened on Jan 6 2021 the Trump rally held at the Capitol got way out of control...should have never happened!

superhead

Mixers are fun never any problems with the ones done here in reno.
I haven't been to many In Cali
Luv MsHead

Tuscano

I remember a mixer where a provider was dragging a stripper pole out of her trunk. Cops approached her and started in. Big mistake! said provider had been in law enforcement, gave them a lesson.
Vorresti essere me

Hobby

Quote from: superhead on Mar 21, 2022, 05:36 PMMixers are fun never any problems with the ones done here in reno.
I haven't been to many In Cali

I don't think we would have any trouble here in Pahrump either. Maybe in the future I will host a BBQ Mixer! Might even invite the ladies at the brothel to attend.
Funny Funny x 1 View List