Biden piis poor Border policies

Started by Bande, Jun 30, 2022, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

So far Biden has allowed 1 million Illegals stay in the United States, Not counting the numbers of Illegal crossings..

At 16:00 mark

Bande

We are Royally Fukked now with ending the stay in Mexico policy..

Like ChinaBiden obided with that policy anyways..

Hobby

Of course, Democrats want more illegals in so illegals can illegally vote for liberal Democrats in November!
Like Like x 1 View List

Danno

thought Trump built a wall, and mexico paid for it. another lie
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 01:29 PMOf course, Democrats want more illegals in so illegals can illegally vote for liberal Democrats in November!

Still waiting for that proof of illegal voting...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 30, 2022, 01:35 PMStill waiting for that proof of illegal voting...

Do your own research and you will find it for yourself..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 02:14 PMDo your own research and you will find it for yourself..

Trump did lots of his own research on election fraud. Still, not one documented case. Well, no documented case of votes for Biden being frauded. MULTIPLE cases of votes for Trump on the other hand?

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 30, 2022, 04:57 PMTrump did lots of his own research on election fraud. Still, not one documented case. Well, no documented case of votes for Biden being frauded. MULTIPLE cases of votes for Trump on the other hand?

Here you go again off the topic about Trump when thread is about current border polices....

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 01:29 PMOf course, Democrats want more illegals in so illegals can illegally vote for liberal Democrats in November!
Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 30, 2022, 01:35 PMStill waiting for that proof of illegal voting...
Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 02:14 PMDo your own research and you will find it for yourself..
Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 30, 2022, 04:57 PMTrump did lots of his own research on election fraud. Still, not one documented case. Well, no documented case of votes for Biden being frauded. MULTIPLE cases of votes for Trump on the other hand?
Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 05:33 PMHere you go again off the topic about Trump when thread is about current border polices....

The door leading to Trump was opened with illegal voting being introduce. He is the popular source for this theory. The available research on illegal voting was done on Trump's behalf.

See how easy it is to derail a thread, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Did
Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 30, 2022, 06:54 PMThe door leading to Trump was opened with illegal voting being introduce. He is the popular source for this theory. The available research on illegal voting was done on Trump's behalf.

See how easy it is to derail a thread, lol.

Who asked you? LOL I said they want more illegals to come for more illegals can votes... not a debate if there was illegals voting which anyone who can see beyond their nose knows there was. 
Like Like x 1 View List

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 07:37 PMDid
Who asked you? LOL I said they want more illegals to come for more illegals can votes... not a debate if there was illegals voting which anyone who can see beyond their nose knows there was. 

Unsubstantiated opinion.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Bande

Hobby

You voted did you not? What more proof do you need....LOL

Bande