Trump announces run for President.

Started by dogwalker, Nov 15, 2022, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker

I can't find the post where I predicted Trump would run for President again but it's happened.......
It was very obvious to me he would.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Nov 15, 2022, 07:56 PMI can't find the post where I predicted Trump would run for President again but it's happened.......
It was very obvious to me he would.
We've discussed it here several times. I thought it was obvious to just about everyone?

CigarMan

The only question I have is WHY????  Trump is a lightning rod and as such almost guarantees the Democrats a win in the next election cycle.  While many of the policies that were put in place were great, he is a piece of narcissistic shit.

DoctorTaco

Quote from: CigarMan on Nov 16, 2022, 06:21 AMWhile many of the policies that were put in place were great, he is a piece of narcissistic shit.

I couldn't have said it better.  As a lifelong card-carrying Republican I have never voted for Trump, nor would I ever. He's a POS.

El_oso_33

The show MUST go on! (At all costs)

FAKE America Great Again!
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

dogwalker

My prediction was a long time ago like the day after he "beat" Biden, not recently.

Danno

name a few so I can explain it to a 6th grader

Quote from: CigarMan on Nov 16, 2022, 06:21 AMThe only question I have is WHY????  Trump is a lightning rod and as such almost guarantees the Democrats a win in the next election cycle.  While many of the policies that were put in place were great, he is a piece of narcissistic shit.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner the former president's beloved daughter appears to want no part of a Trump 2024 campaign, pointedly skipping his launch event and then telling reporters that she "did not plan to be involved in politics". "This time around, I am choosing to prioritise my young children and the private life we are creating as a family," Ms Trump said. "While I will always love and support my father, going forward I will do so outside the political arena."

More and more big-money bundlers are abandoning former President Donald Trump's bid to return to the White House in 2024 in favor of rising GOP stars like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. Link
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Nov 16, 2022, 04:08 PMIvanka Trump and Jared Kushner the former president's beloved daughter appears to want no part of a Trump 2024 campaign, pointedly skipping his launch event and then telling reporters that she "did not plan to be involved in politics". "This time around, I am choosing to prioritise my young children and the private life we are creating as a family," Ms Trump said. "While I will always love and support my father, going forward I will do so outside the political arena."
When the Trump Family Grifters sat for a 60 Minutes interview shortly after the 2016 election, Vanky said she was just going to be a daughter. Here's the transcript of her response to Leslie Stahl's question about whether she would serve in her father's administration:

"I'm going to be a daughter," she said. "Wage equality, childcare. These are things that are very important for me. I'm very passionate about education. Really promoting more opportunities for women. So you know, there're a lot of things that I feel deeply, strongly about. But not in a formal administrative capacity."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivanka-went-daughter-special-assistant-162618213.html

dogwalker

Ivanka's statement, translated:  I don't care if Dad goes to jail but I'm not going to prison for him, like so many of his friends have.  I'm done with risking that.

Danno

Guess you couldn't come up with anything good that he did.
Quote from: Danno on Nov 16, 2022, 11:16 AMname a few so I can explain it to a 6th grader

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: CigarMan on Nov 16, 2022, 06:21 AMThe only question I have is WHY????  Trump is a lightning rod and as such almost guarantees the Democrats a win in the next election cycle.  While many of the policies that were put in place were great, he is a piece of narcissistic shit.

Trump is a bully, racist and sexist and those that follow him can use him as an excuse for them to have the same behaviors, after all, if the president can do/say that, then why can't they?

Romanticlover

A few days ago Trump announced he's running for President and yesterday he got his Twitter account reinstated and leftists are having a mental meltdown. The past few days I stayed off social media and this website and it was relaxing, I did some reading and listened to music.

File photo of leftist meltdown...

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 20, 2022, 02:37 PMA few days ago Trump announced he's running for President and yesterday he got his Twitter account reinstated and leftists are having a mental meltdown.
What is this "meltdown?" Where is it?

If you're talking about a few people complaining on social media, well, that happens on both sides all day, every day.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Nov 20, 2022, 03:40 PMWhat is this "meltdown?" Where is it?

Mainly on this website.
Are we having fun yet?