Trump announces run for President.

Started by dogwalker, Nov 15, 2022, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Bande on Nov 25, 2022, 06:34 PMFact is during Trumps Administration, he accomplished so much than anyone could conceive. To bad many keep crying over stupid words while the economy goes to SHIT with this current Administration. Crybabies get no where. The Nation has turned to PUSSIES when stupid words make one think stupid shit..
Once again I have issues with Some of Trumps actions, overall he accomplished so much in 4 years Than ANY PRESIDENT IN RECENT HISORY.
In 2 years ECONOMY has gone to shit and we have gone from energy independent to energy dependent. And yes ChinaBiden accomplished this.
This is the "mean tweets" defense of Trump. Some on the right use this to suggest that Trump's only problem was being a social media bully, and gosh darn it why are liberals so thin-skinned anyway?

It conveniently ignores Trump's blatant misconduct throughout both his presidential campaigns and his time in office. It also ignores his continued criminality after leaving office.

Most remarkably, a lot of right-wingers seem to think it was understandable that Trump led a multi-faceted conspiracy to overturn a presidential election, including inciting a violent attack on the capitol.

People who continue to support Trump or anyone like him are plainly anti-democratic. And that makes those people, whether they realize it or not, anti-American.

Danno

Still waiting for the list of things that they think Trump did that was good for the average American
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

One year his tax cut saved me about $1000.  I have no idea what his tax policies did for the "average American."

COVID vaccines....DUH!  No further comment because this should be obvious......   

One of my biggest concerns before Trump took office was that he'd start a major war like with North Korea. He didn't do that so I'd count that as something he did NOT do that was good.

Danno

One year his tax cut saved me about $1000.  I have no idea what his tax policies did for the "average American."
the middle class tax cut is set to expire in 2024.  The rich get to keep their cut.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Here's Biden back in 1988 when he first ran for President...

It was all lies and he has more hair nowadays, how is that possible?
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

All politicians lie.  In fact, all people do.  So what.  Fact of life.

Romanticlover

Quote from: dogwalker on Nov 30, 2022, 06:52 PMAll politicians lie.  In fact, all people do.  So what.  Fact of life.

I agree and that's my point, they are all pathological liars.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Nov 30, 2022, 06:52 PMAll politicians lie.  In fact, all people do.  So what.  Fact of life.
Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 30, 2022, 07:12 PMI agree and that's my point, they are all pathological liars.

Hold the phone. They are not all pathological liars. There is a huge difference between a person like Biden, who lies like a normal politician, and a sociopath like Trump, who lies constantly, compulsively, and pathologically.

Let's not equate two things that are so clearly not equivalent.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 30, 2022, 07:12 PMI agree and that's my point, they are all pathological liars.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/pathological-liars

Pathological liars tell compulsive lies without a clear motive. This type of lying is different than nonpathological lying, where the lie is often beneficial in some way.

Lying is a common feature of social interactions among humans. This behavior even occurs in some animals, such as monkeys.

Lies often lead to some benefit. For example, a person may lie to avoid social embarrassment. While some people lie more frequently than others, it is not typically a sign of a mental health condition.

Lying refers to making a false statement to deceive others intentionally, often for some form of personal gain.

Nonpathological lying is commonplace and not a sign of any disorder. A person who pathologically lies will lie compulsively and without any clear benefit to themselves.

Gee, I wonder which one describes Trump, who once lied and created his own sharpied weather map, and which Biden?

dogwalker

I don't personally know Trump or Biden so I feel I can't accurately comment on their personality traits.
From what I see on the news Trump comes off a a blatant liar. Biden may just be better at hiding it.

"50 years" from now....as with all governments.....US citizens will likely hear about all sorts of secret things done in recent years no matter who was President.  I doubt any of them are angels even though some like that as their narrative (Obama)

Romanticlover

Biden threatens people who ask him questions, in that video I posted he questioned the IQ of that man.
When he was campaigning in 2020 he also threatened anyone who dare ask him a question.

Biden said he had a full-scholarship and placed at the top of his class when in reality he had a half-scholarship and placed at the bottom of his class.

I don't give a shit what kind of liar he is.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 01, 2022, 07:26 AMBiden threatens people who ask him questions, in that video I posted he questioned the IQ of that man.
When he was campaigning in 2020 he also threatened anyone who dare ask him a question.

Biden said he had a full-scholarship and placed at the top of his class when in reality he had a half-scholarship and placed at the bottom of his class.

So, it would seem that two people could engage in similar behavior, yet the condemnation of the behavior depends on whether you like or don't like the person.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 01, 2022, 07:26 AMBiden threatens people who ask him questions, in that video I posted he questioned the IQ of that man.

I always love it when conservatives rail about a subject but then turn a blind eye on the fact that Trump is usually the poster boy for what they are complaining about:

https://www.axios.com/2022/05/02/trump-call-violence-presidency

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 01, 2022, 07:26 AMWhen he was campaigning in 2020 he also threatened anyone who dare ask him a question.

You're making shit up again.

Romanticlover

Making shit up huh?
You sound just like senile lying Biden...

WTF is a lying dogface pony?
Are we having fun yet?